Amber Home Improvements are a leading home improvement company supplying Conservatories, Orangeries, Double Glazing Windows and UPVC doors in Norfolk, Suffolk, and Cambridgeshire.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for self-employed Building Teams.
At Amber, it is important to us that we deliver an exceptional service to our customers. To achieve this, it is vital that we have teams of Builders who are quality focused, experienced, and passionate about providing excellent customer service.
In these customer facing roles, you will be expected to maintain and strength the Amber Brand and reputation and provide our customer with an excellent Building experience. You will be highly driven, motivated, passionate, and determined to succeed, and you will be driven to deliver an excellent service.
The role requires experience, knowledge, determination, and drive. You will ensure installations run smooth, our customers receive excellent quality and service, right first time, achieve installation dates and deliver a top-quality finish.
A strong knowledge of the general construction industry is an advantage, technical knowledge of the window and conservatory industry is a must. You will have excellent problem solving and planning skills, with the drive to “make it happen”. You will have excellent people skills, a positive “can do” attitude, a passion to meet deadlines and attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to work for a high profile, top quality, fast moving and forward-thinking business. We provide competitive rates of pay, opportunities for regular work, reliable, on time payments and immediate starts.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous conservatory base building experience; preferably with examples which can be demonstrated
- A desire and determination to ensure all work completed meets the high-quality standards our customers expect
- A passion, determination, and drive to ensure you achieve deadlines, deliver quality work right first time
- The ability to work within a team or on own initiative, you must be self-motivated and hardworking
- MTC card
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills and an approachable personality
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety on site
- Driving license
- Own vehicle and equipment
- Relevant liability insurance
If you’re interested in this position please complete our form below.